Believe to Achieve, The Workspace, All Saints Road, Wolverhampton, WV2 1EL Charity number: 1084066
B2A is the lead organisation delivering the Rapport Project; funded* by the national lottery to provide counselling services and peer support programmes.
Among the many benefits of engaging with the Rapport Project to provide counselling services are:
- our counsellors are fully qualified and work to BACP Standards (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy)
- all our provsion is fully insured
- our records show around 90% improvement in the mental health of pupils accessing counselling
- early identification of child protection, abuse and domestic violence issues
- early intervention as a preventative tool
The Rapport Project will train children and young people as peer suppoters empowering them to develop resilience, enhance their confidence, increase communication skills and contribute to their school and community.
Peer support programmes have a proven positive impact and can result in measurable outcomes, reducing bullying and improving behaviour.
Believe to Achieve; the lead organisation.
The What?Centre; long established in Dudley, with fully qualified and experienced staff, specialising in counselling young people up to 25yrs old.
HeadStart Wolverhampton; established provider of peer support programmes.
*Subsidised provision for the Dudley area funded by the national lottery.